|Peachy-Keen! Tourism and Travel
"you really made a difference!
Thanks for making my first trip to Atlanta memorable."
Ask about Peachy-Keen Tourism full day, new Hurricane Payne
Shuttle Sightseeing Tour Package, a combination of Uptown
Atlanta (Buckhead), Midtown Atlanta, and Downtown Atlanta.
- Downtown Atlanta: Coca Cola Museum, the Olympic Park, Georgia's Aquarium
Georgia's Dome, Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC), Cable News Network
(CNN), Grant Park, the Cyclorama, Atlanta Zoo, Turner Field, the Olympic Rings, the
Olympic Torch, Jimmy Cater Presidential Library and Museum, Little Five Points,
Underground Atlanta, Fulton Court House, City Hall, Georgia State Capitol Building,
and Georgia Legislature Office Building
- Midtown Atlanta\Residential Upscale Living Communities: Explore Woodruff
Arts Center, the High Museum of Arts, Sixth Federal Reserve Bank-Monetary
Museum, Biltmore Hotel, Margaret Mitchell House Museum, Atlantic Station, the
Varsity, Bank of America, the Fox Theatre, Hotel Indigo, the Georgian's Terrace,
Pupperty Arts Ctr., and Ponce's Apartment.
- Uptown Atlanta Financial District (Buckhead) America's 9th Wealthiest
Community: The Governor's Mansion, Lenox Mall, Atlanta History Center, Club
Cherokee, and Tuxedo Street.
Metro Atlanta Special Interest Escorted All Inclusive Tour Package, Sightseeing
Tour Package Number One, half day, 9:00AM/1:00 PM
Explore Historic Peachtree Street , the Street that made Atlanta. Visit Uptown Atlanta and see Atlanta
Financial Center and the Governor's Mansion. Downtown Atlanta is home to the Historic Herndon Home
Mansion Museum and Jimmy Carter Presidential Library Museum.
Christmas In Atlanta, Georgia Escorted All Inclusive Tour, Sightseeing Tour
Package Number Six ( half day, seasonal). Call For Appointment, available upon
Christmas In Atlanta, Georgia Tour package, include the Governor's Mansion, Lake
Lanier/Lake Lanier Village and Centennial Olympic Park. Tours are daily, starting
November (Thanksgiving Day), 2015, through January 1, 2016 (5:00 PM\9:00 PM).
|A Day With Peachy-Keen! Escorted All Inclusive Tour Packages,
Sightseeing Tour Package Number Four (full day)
Call For Appointment, each listed item is a separate tour package.
- Callaway Gardens, Come enjoy the spacious 12,000 acres of countryside, spend a
day at Callaway Gardens lakes, woodlands, gardens, trails, recreation, attractions,
accommodations, restaurants, programs, exhibits, birds of prey and more.
- Savannah is Georgia's first city. Spend a day in Savannah, take a riverboat cruise,
tour historic Savannah.
- Macon, Georgia, Tubman African American Museum is the South's largest museum
devoted to African American Art, History and Culture.
- Elijah, Georgia, Spend a day at Whispering Winds, the great ecotourism escape.
Georgia Mountain premier Cabin Resort.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park, refinished hard wood floors in groups camp
buildings. Georgia's State parks are some of the most loved in the nation.
- Folkston, Georgia, Okefenokee National Wildlife Refugee. One of five hundred
refuges in the united states. Okefenokee Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was
established in 1937 in order to preserve the 438,000 acres Okefenokee Swamp.
- Sapelo Island, Georgia, Tour Historic Sapelo Island, come enjoy the culture, history,
and sound of Sapelo.
Peachy Keen Plantation Escorted All Inclusive Sightseeing Tour. Tour Package
Number Five, half day. Call For Appointment, available upon request.
Archibald Smith Plantation Home established 1845, in Roswell, Georgia. Archibald
Smith and his wife Anne were one of the founding families of Roswell, Georgia. The
Smith Family build a two story house in Roswell, Georgia.
|Stone Mountain Park Eco Tour\Stone Mountain Village Escorted
Tour Package, Sightseeing Tour Package Number Three (half day)
Visit one of Georgia's most beautiful State park with Peachy-Keen Tourism Travel
Unlimited, our guest will enjoy 3,200 acres of natural beauty.
Skylift, Ride the cable car to the top of Stone Mountain and visit the gift shop and
Railway, The Park's old steam engine will delight you with a nostalgic experience
while riding you around the base of the mountain.
Riverboat, There is nothing like a hotlanta summer riverboat ride. Cruise the lakes of
Stone Mountain Park aboard a paddle wheel riverboat.
Crossroads, Experience the South at Crossroads, a recreation of an 1870's rural
southern town. Crossroads, the highlights of Georgia's newest town, are the 4D
Theatre film attraction that bring "Tall Tales of the South" to life on screen.
The Duck, Quack! Quack! Quack! Ride the Duck on land or cruise the beautiful lakes
of Stone Mountain Park
Auburn Avenue African American Heritage Escorted All Inclusive Tour,
Sightseeing Tour Package Number Two, half day, 2:00 PM/6:00 PM
Auburn Avenue, once recognized as the "richest Negro street in the world" is home to
several multi-millions dollars enterprises. Auburn Avenue/African American Heritage Tour
- Martin Luther King, Jr., National Historic Site
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Birthplace
- APEX Museum and Atlanta Life Financial Group
- Walking Tour of Auburn Avenue Business District
- Madame C. J. Walker Museum/The Silver Fox Barber Shop
- First Congregational Church
- Come view the site of the nation's largest consortium of Black Colleges and
Universities, visit Atlanta's first black public high school, America's first African
American City Park, and America first organized African American Community
- Atlanta's Historic West End Residential District, established 1832.
- Atlanta University Center
- Charles A. Harper (educator)
- Tyler Perry\Madea's House
- Historic Herndon Home Mansion Museum (105 Years Old)
- Paschal's Restaurant and Hotel (Civil Rights Headquarters)
- Hammond House Museum and Art Gallery
- The Shrine Of The Black Madonna
- Turner Field/Hammering Hank Aaron
- Booker T. Washington Park and Booker T. Washington High School (Atlanta's first
black city park and Atlanta first black public high school)
- Collier Height\America's First African American Community
Civil War, The Battle of Atlanta Sightseeing Escorted All Inclusive Tour Package,
Tour Package Number Nine (Half Day). Call For Appointment 9:00 AM/1:00 PM
The Battle of Atlanta's, Civil War Sightseeing Escorted Tour Package will trace the path
of historic railroad crossing, battlefields, rivers, plantations, churches, cemetery, enslaved
person, bridges and ferries.
Starstruck in Atlanta, Georgia Sightseeing Escorted Tour, Tour Package Number
Eight (Half Day) Call For Appointment, 9:00 AM/1:00 PM
Movie Stars, homes of the rich and famous. Come and enjoy Atlanta's finest.
Hurricane Payne Sightseeing Shuttle Tour, Sightseeing Shuttle Tour Package
Number Seven, Daily (full day)
Hurricane Payne Full Day Sightseeing Shuttle Tour Package is an all day escorted tour
package. Hurricane Payne is design to showcase the best of Atlanta. Hurricane Payne
will take you through Uptown, Atlanta, Midtown, Atlanta, and Downtown, Atlanta.
Reasonably priced, designed for guests on the go. Children ten and under are free when
accompained by adult, $45.00 per person.
The Governor's Mansion
Cable News Network
Martin Luther King Jr., Birth
The Herndon Home
Museum, from enslaved
Charles A Harper (educator)
Booker T Washington
Booker T Washington Park,
America's first Black City
Stone Mountain Park's
Stone Mountain Park's
Stone Mountain Park's
Stone Mountain Park
Atlanta Financial Center
Christmas In Atlanta,